Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hiii! My name is Dash... my momma calls me Dashy, or Dasherella, but really those are stupid so it's just Dash. Speaking of stupid, I've gots the stupidest sister that ever was! She is a stupid white fluffball and her name is Nilla, and well I just can't stand her! She is such a scaredy cat, momma has to sit with her for like 5 minutes every day just so Nilla can get used to her AGAIN! EVERYTIME! Then when stupid fuzzy butt gets unscared momma will sit there and give her lots of attentions! Those nose rubs should be mine!!!! Why does she even bother going through the same routine every day? The stupid scardey pants will just be scared again the next day like she always is! I always try to get mommy's attentions when she is petting Nilla by running back and forth and flopping right infront of the door and looking all cute, but she just laughs. Momma says Nilla needs extra special attentions so I decided to groom her through the wire that seperates us but the scaredy bun just jumps up and away from me! I go out of my way to be nice and she just runs! Mommy says I'm grooming too harsh and that I'm pulling her fur! Well I'm doing her a favor I think because her fur looks stupid it's soo long and fluffy, it should be sleek and silky like mine, that's whats in style...didn't Nilla get the memo???!!!! Anyways I guess she isn't all that bad, I'm just jealous right now because momma just got back from petting her. Nilla does sometimes give me nose kisses when I shove my nose through the seperator thingy at her. But she always trys to start a fight with me when we are in the same room! Daddy has got it right, he doesn't really like Nilla because she attacked him! Daddy is on my side! Momma says that he has no patience but who wants to be patient and nice when you are getting scratched at?!?! Momma needs to join the dark side! This is a picture of Nilla!



Although daddy is kind of being a cranky butt lately. He really shouldn't be because I'm helping out around the house but he says I'm being naughty! I'm just redecorating! Mommy says she wants him to paint the walls a different color and Daddy says that he likes it the way it is, so I helped mommy out by peeling the paint off the walls! Now it's a nice shade of brown all along the bottom! Mommy laughs and says now Daddy has to do something about the walls but Daddy decided to put hard wood on the lower half of the wall, and then he sprayed it with this smelly spray that makes me not want to even sniff it, and really not want to bite it! He ruins all my fun! Mommy says it looks nice like that and daddy says that will teach me, but I am teaching him! Now I'm pulling up the carpet! I really think we need softer carpets so I'm just helping him along like I did with the walls!

Another thing my mommy and daddy are being stupid heads about is complaining when I nip them! I'm not biting hard! I don't draw blood! But they say it feels like being pinched and they don't like it! Well if they hate it so much maybe they should be petting me all the time! That's why I'm nipping! I will hop up on the couch and sit on mommy's lap and she will pet me but then she says her arms get "tired" and she stops, so I move my head to her inner elbow and take a little nip there and then she jumps and says "No Dashy!" but I just keep doing it! Last night daddy had his foot hanging over the side of the bed so I nipped the top of it because he wasn't petting me! He got mad but I don't know why, I should be the mad one, I'm getting neglected!
Mommy says I'm the snuggliest cuddeliest bunny ever because I like to flop right next to her on the bed and give her cuddles or sit on her lap and give her cuddles and I let her pick me up and she always nuzzles her nose in my fur and gives me kisses all over and I give her kisses all over back, but she can still complain about the nipping! Sheesh!

Well I'm off for now... so much carpet to rip up and so little time! Maybe I will stop by Nilla's room and pull some more of her fur out so she can look more like me! Yes she has her own BIG room with a BIG play thing daddy built her and he built her that room she is in! Can you believe it! He doesn't even like her! Where is my big play thing?!

No comments: