Friday, August 29, 2008

So my mommy did something today that I don't like at all! She took out the big sucky monster, and sucked up all my poos! She went around the whole house with it and sucked up everything! All my hairs that I was saving to make her a sweater, and all my hay that I put to the side to eat later! I hate that stupid thing, I had to hide under the couch until the stupid sucky monster decided it wanted to suck up things under there too! No place is safe!!!! I like to chew on it when it isn't sucking so maybe it will never come out again but mommy always yells at me. She loves the monster more than me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaww it's nice of you that you wanted to make a sweater for your mama.
Were you saving your poops for something else too?

Anonymous said...

Look for the long black cable trailing behind the sucky monster ;) Destroy that, and the monster will never bother you again!

Dash said...

Aha! Now I can finally defeat it! Thanks for the tip!!! :)