Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well I think I need to make a confession! I know I pick on Nilla a lot but actually I kind of like her! Yesterday I proved that by spending a lot of time near the separator. We both laid next to each other and were giving each other bunny kisses. I guess she's not so bad...I just get jealous when mommy is giving her attention.And I get angry when she attacks me! So guess what everybunny!!! Mommy and daddy went grocery shopping last night and picked me up some new and different yummy greens! They gotted me and Nilla some bok choy and some Endive! We've never tried those before! Mommy and Daddy were being big worry butts though and said we could only get one of them yesterday so our tummys can adjust. Silly mommy and daddy they should know I have an iron stomach! Or at least I think I do!!! So I was so happy over having new yummies to eat that I was being extra silly and running around a lot more! I decided to try running really fast under the couch but momma laughed at me because it's so low the the ground that when I ran under it my butt kept hitting the bottom of the couch, so they kept feeling vibrations! I don't know why they are laughing, they should be happy! Now they don't have to spend extra on a vibrating recliner like grandma has!!!

My Daddy's friend Bill came over last night and I like him! He gives me lots of attentions and always watches me when I put on a show for everybody! He especially likes my binkys, he says I should be a gymnast and go to the Olympics. I don't know what that is but it sounds important so I think I should be at the Olympics too! Then the world can see me binky! Bill also is very nice to Nilla so I think she likes him too (but I know he likes me more!!!). Daddy was very tired when Bill went home because he said he worked very hard today and got out of work late so he was being a grumpy pants and went to bed. Mommy stayed up extra late (until after 1:00 am!) to spend some more time with me and Nilla. I love getting extra mommy time but I still think she should be spending it all with me!!! Well that was all for my day yesterday!

No comments: