Tuesday, August 26, 2008

mommy was sick :(

Mommy went to a concert last night with daddy and their friends Rachel and Bill. Mommy gets headaches very easily so with all the loud music and cigarette smoke and everything else, she got a terrible headache. The drive home for her was awful because they were stuck in traffic and daddy had to keep breaking and accelerating and it made her stomach turn, so when she got home she "lost her lunch". I felt so bad for her I gave her bunny kisses and snuggles. To think I was very angry that they were leaving me all afternoon, now I just feel bad for momma. I did kind of rip up the carpet in my loneliness, but they forgave me...or maybe they haven't noticed yet in all the excitement! Hehe! I was very lonely last night though. I hate being left by myself all night. When daddy first walked in the door I was so happy they were home I did binkies and raced around his feet and all around the room! But now I have to go so I can sit on the carpet and hope that mommy and daddy don't see it. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Dash! We hope your mum's fine by now. Give her extra kisses.. bunny kisses cure everything!

Carlton Jamal said...

Oh no! My Mama did a sick once, the noise was just yucky! She'd had too many grown up drinks, she said.

Give her lots of bunny cuddles - but makes sure she brushes her teeth first!!