Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Me, a good girl? I sure am!

I was a good girl today! Mommy and daddy was so proud! I had to get my nails clipped and I really do hate it, but this time I sat still and momma didn't have to wrap me in a towel or anything. I even handed my other paw to her when she set my first one down! Mommy said she has never seen anything like that before. Daddy says it was likely an accident and I was just probably moving my foot and it landed in her hand as she was reaching for it, but he's wrong. I am just a good little girl. He was impressed how still I was though and I got TWO treats for that! Nilla wasn't a good girl, she fought momma every step of the way, but she still got all her nails clipped. She ignored mommy for a long time afterwards and flicked her feet at her. The best part about getting my nails clipped, besides the treat of course, is watching Nilla get hers done...hehehe misery loves company!

By the way, my mommy and daddy are going to have more pictures of me on here later! Momma broke the camera and daddy is going out to buy a new one. But he takes forever picking things out and has to shop around for the best deal so it might be a bit before you see my pretty new pedicure, it might even be so that you see my NEXT pretty new pedicure by the time I get my picture taken again!

3 comments:

Alvin said...

i hate claws clipping!! i have to go to the vets for ut cus mum is such a wuss and cant handle me. hehe tut tut at being good ;)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

We like seeing pictures of other rabbits. We didn't like the very first camera She got, it made a noise and always had to flash, but Her new one can be silenced and is more polite. It's easier to be good for nails, but we like to struggle for one paw, just to make a statement....
-Tyler and Sydney Spot

Anonymous said...

That's really good of you! We love the treats part, but the best part of all is flicking our feet at the humans and giving them the bunny butt after we get our mani&pedi!! heee heee!!