Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mommy starts school!?

Mommy is going to school today. I thought she was done with school a while ago, but she said today is her first day and she is going for an English major. She is nervous and excited and she had her outfit for the first day all picked out and set aside. I thought it was a pretty nice outfit, but it just needed something....so I chewed a few holes in it and now it looks much better! Mommy didn't like my design, but what does she know? She had to wear a whole different outfit and she kept it too high up for me to redecorate. Mean mommy I was just trying to make her look prettier than everyone else. Daddy saw my strategically placed holes and laughed and said he thinks that will be his favorite outfit on mommy. See, daddy and I both think she would look nice, stupid mommy. Well I must be off to see if I can get a few nibbles in before she leaves because really she looks ridiculous! Wish me luck, and wish my mommy luck at school!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humans.. they just don't have the great fashion sense which bunnies have!

Hope your mummy had a wonderful day at school, despite the silly outfit ;)

Alvin said...

haha well done on fixing your mummys uniform